If You’re Locked Out, The Next Step is Calling Admiral Security
Locked out of your car, office, or house? After that sinking feeling that you’re locked out, at Admiral Security we’d like you to relax and give our team a call. Our emergency Tulsa locksmith service can be on its way to solving your lock and key problems. We are great at solving problems like:
- Keys locked in the car or building
- Lost keys
- Stolen keys
- Keys damaged
- Spinning locks
- Keys broken off in the lock
- Lock damaged and keys unusable
Our local, family-owned, insured, and licensed locksmith company has been serving the Tulsa, OK Metro area for over 20 years. We’re your simple solution for lockout situations and other emergency locksmith needs.
High-Quality Hardware for Emergencies, Repairs, and Upgrades
If your lockout situation requires new hardware, we use some of the best, guaranteed, and warrantied: high-quality hardware from brands like Schlage, Medeco, ASSA, and Kaba-Ilco. We can also provide expert door repair and replacement services, quickly in case of burglary damage or other urgent needs. We can also add deadbolts or upgrade your lock to a smart lock so you won’t need keys in the future.
How We Can Respond to Your Specific Lockout Situation
- Keys Locked Inside House, Car, or Office – Perhaps you were outside and got locked out of your house when someone else left, or you closed the car door and thought, “I’m locked out of my car.” The solution is simple when you’ve locked your keys in your car: call our mobile locksmith for car unlock service, office unlock, or house lockout response. Once you’re in, everything should be fine. If you do need spare keys cut, we can do that too.
- Lost Keys – Keys dropped while you’re jogging or down a sewer in the rain? Our mobile locksmith can unlock your car and make new keys, or provide home unlock or office unlock services and make new copies for you. Fear not, our automotive locksmiths can make you a new set of car keys and program the chip to work with your car.
- Stolen Keys – When someone unauthorized has your keys and knows where you live, it’s time to act quickly. As your local residential locksmith, we’ll get you in and, before we make new ones, we can rekey the locks, change the cylinders, or replace locks entirely so you can relax.
- Damaged Keys – Do you, or someone you know, use your keys to open paint cans, bottles, or as tools for other purposes? At some point, you may need new ones and our specialized locksmith service. The damaged keys may not be useful for making copies, but as expert locksmiths, we have many ways to originate new keys. If the keys are split into two pieces or the cuts are worn down, we simply cannot guarantee they would work smoothly in the lock without testing it ourselves, then doing any fine-tuning necessary.
- Key Broken Off In the Lock – We can extract the piece of the key, get you in with lockout service, fix the lock if needed, and make a replacement from your backup keys. If you don’t have key copies already, we can make keys from scratch and get you in good shape for the future.
- Damaged Lock – If you have a lock that’s been vandalized or otherwise damage so your keys are useless, we can get you in and make the necessary fixes such as replacing or repairing the lock and making you new keys as needed. Since we deal with broken keys and locks all day long, we know exactly to replace broken tailpieces, cylinders, and dead latches.
Admiral Security Locksmith is Your Creative Problem Solver for Lockouts and Other Security Problems
Give us a call when you’re locked out and realized you’ve locked keys in your car, are concerned that your property is vulnerable, or need other expert lock and key advice for your home or business.